Friday Night Lights
Friday Night Lights is an invitation only program for an elite group of selected players. This special program is dedicated to creating a structured yet fluid game environment which encourages creativity and competition in the beautiful game of soccer.
Friday Night Lights will be held on Friday evenings in June, July, and August at the Evergreen Sportsplex.
Players will be placed in age and ability based groups to compete in free play environments. HP Elite & Beyond Trainers will supervise the training sessions and use the competitive games to teach and bring out the best in every player. Our goal is to extract maximum creativity, confidence, and competitiveness out of every player.
- Create a positive environment where creativity and imagination flourish on the soccer field
- Teach players how to compete
- Establish a fun, structured game environment for the players to enjoy the beautiful game of soccer
Eligibility & Details:
- Invitation ONLY, players must be invited by HP Elite & Beyond's Program Director
- Your son/daughter must be registered for Friday Night Lights in order to participate
- Players MUST be have trained with HP Elite & Beyond in 2017/2018
- Field players: $190 for 6 sessions
- Goalkeepers: $150 for 6 sessions
Training Dates & Times:
- June 15 from 800-930pm @Evergreen Sportsplex
- June 22 from 800-930pm @Evergreen Sportsplex
- July 13 from 800-930pm @Evergreen Sportsplex
- July 20 from 800-930pm @Evergreen Sportsplex
- July 27 from 800-930pm @Evergreen Sportsplex
- August 3 from 800-930pm @Evergreen Sportsplex
- There are NO refunds, credits, or make-ups for missing the clinic due to any circumstances.
- If a training session is CANCELLED due to inclement weather, we will try our best to make up the session, but there are no guarantees that the session will be made up due to field availability.
** Friday Night Lights and HP Elite & Beyond are not affiliated with any club/team nor has any intention to recruit players for any reason. Our mission is to help each player reach his/her highest potential by developing their individual skills through progressive and intensive technical training methods.